Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Hello
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 9/10/2020 10:25 AM
User is offline dhuffman63
1 posts
No Ranking

Hello 

Hello, new here.  I currently work in Internal Audit and use the Caseware IDEA data analysis software to perform audits.  I've used the software for 5 years now.  I have an MBA and am a Certified Fraud Examiner.  I've taken one SQL course through Udemy but I'd like to learn more and to learn Python.  I work for a very, very small Tribe in NE Oklahoma so there's not much in the way of training unless I pay for extra myself.  Not really much in the way of career growth either.  Just really looking to learn more and talk to like minded people.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Hello

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Anthony Horner
Anthony Horner
BPMN 2.0 is a modelling standard that has been around for 10 years now and although it has its foibles it has been recognised as the best for capturing the business logic behind real-life scenarios.  What most people don’t realise is that the standard itself is supported by an XML definition of its objects. What does this mean? Essent...
0 Responses
akshitavarma143
akshitavarma143
Different procedures are utilized for legitimate administration of IT administrations, yet ITIL is viewed as the best arrangement of practices for even administration of IT administrations. ITIL is the contraction for Information Technology Infrastructure Library.  In easier words, ITIL is many rules and arrangements for the effective admin...
0 Responses
Rajesh-N
Rajesh-N
What Everyone Must Know about AI in Testing Artificial Intelligence is the buzzword that we frequently keep hearing. Its widespread popularity and influence can be understood from the way industries adopting AI in their organization. Whether it’s Healthcare, Automobile, Banking & Financial Services, or Airlines, many industries have st...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Product Owner vs. Business Analyst - Demystifying the Ambiguities
Feb 21, 2021
0 Comments
Agile projects, due to the short cycles of delivery, require a collaborative team, substantial leadership support, and a robust, agile culture to be i...
Copyright 2006-2021 by Modern Analyst Media LLC