Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Work history not BA but want be working as one.
Previous Previous

Next Disabled
New Post 9/1/2020 9:05 PM
User is offline pramodh555
8 posts
10th Level Poster

Work history not BA but want be working as one. 

Hi All,

I have 13 years of banking experience out of which 4 years i worked as an Application Support person for Digital Banking and then 6 years as a Product Manager for Digital Banking. During the said 6 years I have handled multiple roles in projects in as BA, PM and SME. My love is to work as a BA. 

I moved to Australia and changed my job title from manager to a BA in my CV as I found recruiters were getting confused with my relevance. I finally got my first role as a BA into Infrastructure space and managed to complete a period of 10 months as a contractor. Now with COVID-19 playing havoc in the job market, i am struggling to nail my next role. But my love for BA is still there. 

I am also looking at learning the BABOK and getting certified as CBAP. My question is, should I continue with my passion?

Previous Previous

Next Disabled
  Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Work history not BA but want be working as one.

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Gen1us2k
Gen1us2k
Most of the IT projects imply constant cooperation between the team members and customers. Although it might be often overlooked, the role and the importance of the client within the project is very crucial. Thus, it is in your interest to build a strong relationship based on trust. However, gaining trust on a single occasion is not a dealmaker &md...
0 Responses
emorphistechno
emorphistechno
Introduction In today's world, most enterprises work aggressively to achieve a higher level of business growth, which is made possible by leveraging one of the best automation technologies. One such technology is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) that plays a vital role in streamlining the customer experience in the most profitable manner.&nb...
0 Responses
Nick Stowers
Nick Stowers
Introduction   When I was introduced to scrum, the burndown chart was a tool that was highly emphasised however I feel the purpose has changed from it being a tool to predict (to a certain level) timescales for delivery to a tool that measures a team’s productivity…..in other words, the focus is on the number of points clear...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC