Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Career Advice &...  Working as a BA in London, UK
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 3/27/2017 2:32 PM
User is offline Alek
1 posts
No Ranking

Working as a BA in London, UK 

I currently work as a BA in Toronto, Canada and will soon be moving to London, UK for family reasons. I wanted to know more about the specifics of being a BA in London. 1. What the job market is like (has the Brexit affected it, will it have any effect in the future?), the average salary for a BA with 5 years of experience. 2. Difference between contract and full time positions (administrative, salary, job availability). 3. What specific skills/experiences are in high demand? Thanks for the help.

New Post 6/7/2017 2:32 AM
User is offline srikanth
33 posts
9th Level Poster

Re: Working as a BA in London, UK 
Hi,
I am working as BA in London from past 12 years and good news is that there are fair demand for Business Analysts in London. I am not sure about the affects of Brexit in london market (there are lots of projections..) however, there is a high demand for BA's who got domain experience in banking, Mifid 2, investment banking, web, marketing, seo etc...Please look at IT jobwatch, jobserve websites to get an idea on avg. salaries paid with your skill set.                        Hope it helps,
Good luck.
Sri

I am working as BA in London from past 12 years and good news is that there are fair demand for Business Analysts in London. I am not sure about the affects of Brexit in london market (there are lots of projections..) however, there is a high demand for BA's who got domain experience in banking, Mifid 2, investment banking, web, marketing, seo etc..

#

I am working as BA in London from past 12 years and good news is that there are fair demand for Business Analysts in London. I am not sure about the affects of Brexit in london market (there are lots of projections..) however, there is a high demand for BA's who got domain experience in banking, Mifid 2, investment banking, web, marketing, seo etc...Please look at IT jobwatch, jobserve websites to get an idea on avg. salaries paid with your skill set. Hope it helps. Good luck. Sri

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Career Advice &...  Working as a BA in London, UK

Community Blog - Latest Posts

EA Learning
EA Learning
I recently walked into a large shopping centre on a mission to buy a christening present for a friends son. I was very clear on what I wanted I just needed to find it… I was on my lunch break so I need to get the job done as I had a meeting that I needed to attend back in the office straight after lunch! I am not a frequent shopper and to b...
0 Responses
BusinessAnalysisHub
BusinessAnalysisHub
Have you woken up in the middle of night thinking how am I going to steer my team, give them the direction that they need but at the same time not constraint in what they want to build/deliver. I recently went through one of these night- I have joined an interesting project where we have very tight timescale to deliver a tech product to operational...
0 Responses
Peter
Peter
If you are building a reusable Security Product tool to specifically address Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)  Findings, should the requirements be considered Non Functional Requirements or Functional Requirements? For example if there are a number of STIGs such as: The minimum password length shall be 15 characters ...
1 Responses

Upcoming Live Webinars

Latest Articles

The damaging consequences of organizational amnesia, and how BAs can help prevent and remediate them
Nov 19, 2017
0 Comments
Imagine that a business analyst has been assigned to write the requirements for a new system replacing the company’s legacy CRM (customer relati...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC