Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Vertical Domain...  Any globally recognized certification for Insurance - Non life?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 2/22/2016 8:37 PM
User is offline shivakarpur
1 posts
No Ranking

Re: Any globally recognized certification for Insurance - Non life? 

Hi Rajesh, 

you can do certification on CPCU- non life insurance.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Vertical Domain...  Any globally recognized certification for Insurance - Non life?

Community Blog - Latest Posts

EA Learning
EA Learning
I recently walked into a large shopping centre on a mission to buy a christening present for a friends son. I was very clear on what I wanted I just needed to find it… I was on my lunch break so I need to get the job done as I had a meeting that I needed to attend back in the office straight after lunch! I am not a frequent shopper and to b...
0 Responses
BusinessAnalysisHub
BusinessAnalysisHub
Have you woken up in the middle of night thinking how am I going to steer my team, give them the direction that they need but at the same time not constraint in what they want to build/deliver. I recently went through one of these night- I have joined an interesting project where we have very tight timescale to deliver a tech product to operational...
0 Responses
Peter
Peter
If you are building a reusable Security Product tool to specifically address Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)  Findings, should the requirements be considered Non Functional Requirements or Functional Requirements? For example if there are a number of STIGs such as: The minimum password length shall be 15 characters ...
1 Responses

Upcoming Live Webinars

Latest Articles

The damaging consequences of organizational amnesia, and how BAs can help prevent and remediate them
Nov 19, 2017
0 Comments
Imagine that a business analyst has been assigned to write the requirements for a new system replacing the company’s legacy CRM (customer relati...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC