Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums
 Threads
RepliesViews
 Last Post
Hot Thread with new postsRe: What steps are required to develop a product from an idea?
in Business Process Analysis
No Rating
3/1/2021 2:58 PM
by ShreeMBA
Hot Thread with new postsRe: When should we use Waterfall model instead of Scrum?
No RatingUnresolved
2/15/2021 12:24 PM
by ShreeMBA
Hot Thread with new postsRe: What tools do I consider the most important for a business analyst to do the job well?
No Rating
2/15/2021 6:46 AM
by ShreeMBA
Hot Thread with new postsRe: Can a business analyst help in the development of training material?
No Rating
2/8/2021 9:31 PM
by Adrian M.
Thread with new postsRe: How would we steer a stakeholder away from their original ideas to something more suitable to their
No Rating
2/8/2021 9:25 PM
by Adrian M.
Hot Thread with new postsHow can I use business analyst infographics and data in an arc gis dashboard?
No Rating
1/13/2021 7:41 AM
by tejkrishna
Hot Thread with new postsBusiness Process Analysis and Requirement Analysis within the same project
No Rating
1/8/2021 2:32 AM
by tejkrishna
Hot Thread with new postsHow are employees apportioned within a custom geography in Business Analyst?
No Rating
1/1/2021 5:09 AM
by tejkrishna
Hot Thread with new postsWhat is the purpose of the Requirement Traceability Matrix?
No Rating
12/30/2020 5:15 AM
by tejkrishna
Hot Thread with new postsHow do we determine which piece of software requires how much testing?
No RatingUnresolved
12/24/2020 3:01 AM
by tejkrishna
  Modern Analyst Forums

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Anthony Horner
Anthony Horner
BPMN 2.0 is a modelling standard that has been around for 10 years now and although it has its foibles it has been recognised as the best for capturing the business logic behind real-life scenarios.  What most people don’t realise is that the standard itself is supported by an XML definition of its objects. What does this mean? Essent...
0 Responses
akshitavarma143
akshitavarma143
Different procedures are utilized for legitimate administration of IT administrations, yet ITIL is viewed as the best arrangement of practices for even administration of IT administrations. ITIL is the contraction for Information Technology Infrastructure Library.  In easier words, ITIL is many rules and arrangements for the effective admin...
0 Responses
Rajesh-N
Rajesh-N
What Everyone Must Know about AI in Testing Artificial Intelligence is the buzzword that we frequently keep hearing. Its widespread popularity and influence can be understood from the way industries adopting AI in their organization. Whether it’s Healthcare, Automobile, Banking & Financial Services, or Airlines, many industries have st...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Why I am a proud Business Analyst
Feb 28, 2021
0 Comments
Someone recently asked me “What does a typical day for a Business Analyst look like?” and my response was that if you do find someone who ...
Copyright 2006-2021 by Modern Analyst Media LLC