Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Business Proces...  User Acceptance Testing
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 4/25/2019 4:05 AM
Poll
User is offline Mkaur01
1 posts
No Ranking

User Acceptance Testing 
Hi all,

I am currently working on a project which is being rolled out as a pilot. we went live with the solution last December for only 2 groups of stakeholders and this November we are going live with another 10 groups of stakeholders. We are developing more functionality in the system prior to going live in September. However what i would like to know is whether the new group of stakeholders still need to undertaken user acceptance testing for the functionality that has NOT changed?

Thanks

New Post 5/28/2019 8:49 AM
User is offline Stewart F
96 posts
7th Level Poster

Re: User Acceptance Testing 

Hi Makaur01,

Yes, absolutely. Every time you add new functionality to existing,  you should always test ALL functionality. 

You need to check that it still works with the new functionality added (that it hasn't somehow knocked it out of sync). Does it look out of place with the old functionality. Do they have different 'Back' buttons for example. In which case they are out of sync with each other. 

So yes, is my answer. Test it all. 

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Business Proces...  User Acceptance Testing

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Ashish Adike
Ashish Adike
As a Business Analyst, very often we get into a situation where the Project requires multiple IT Products to be evaluated before implementation and might seek Business Analyst’s recommendation for the same. With the ever-growing range of Products in the market and the marketing promotions associated with some of the products, it’s very ...
0 Responses
m_anst
m_anst
What Does Success Look Like? I challenge Business Analysts to view requestors’ requirements as an opportunity to define success. Too often, teams fall into a trap focused on requestors’ prescriptive requirements that are meant to serve as roadmaps for developers and testers. When you limit your view of requirements to this prescripti...
0 Responses
Mariya Kotsupalova
Mariya Kotsupalova
They say the best criteria of Business Analyst’s success are a happy customer (business) and a happy engineering team. But what does it mean? How can we break down happiness and measure it? These are precisely the questions my 8 BAs team and I tried to answer this year. The result was a surprisingly efficient pair of surveys we developed and ...
0 Responses

Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC