Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Vertical Domain...  Life Insurance Domain
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 6/22/2015 3:07 PM
User is offline Parangi
1 posts
No Ranking

Life Insurance Domain  

Hello All,

Any Business Analyst here, from Life insurance domain. Can anyone share the resources like business rules etc. I know they are different in each state. but would appreciate any information.   Thank you.

New Post 7/10/2015 6:06 AM
User is offline Kimbo
450 posts
5th Level Poster

Re: Life Insurance Domain  

Which country you talking about dude? This forum is global.

Kimbo

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Vertical Domain...  Life Insurance Domain

Community Blog - Latest Posts

TOGAF is a certification that is handed over by The Open Group. It is an open corporate architecture means used to improvise upon the business effectiveness across the world’s leading business set-ups. Aspirants wishing for a successful career in corporate architecture must go for the TOGAF certification in order to explain the...
My Certification Journey – Avoiding a CBAPtism by Fire. Industry Certification has always been one of my career goals. Ever since being first introduced to Business Analysis, the discussion of being certified by the most recognized industry body in this field, the IIBA, has been a consistent topic. This was only reinforced when I was first in...
BPMN 2.0 is a modelling standard that has been around for 10 years now and although it has its foibles it has been recognised as the best for capturing the business logic behind real-life scenarios.  What most people don’t realise is that the standard itself is supported by an XML definition of its objects. What does this mean? Essent...

Upcoming Live Webinars

Copyright 2006-2021 by Modern Analyst Media LLC