Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Written exercise
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 6/24/2014 8:28 AM
User is offline Milena
2 posts
No Ranking

Written exercise 

I Have recently be called for an interview for the position Business Analyst for Web development at a Bank

The recruiter told me that I will have one hour for a written exercise that I should discuss later with a panel.

I would like to know what kind of exercise could it be. I assume is a business case.

Can you help me to figure this out?

Many thanks

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Written exercise

Community Blog - Latest Posts

akshitavarma143
akshitavarma143
Different procedures are utilized for legitimate administration of IT administrations, yet ITIL is viewed as the best arrangement of practices for even administration of IT administrations. ITIL is the contraction for Information Technology Infrastructure Library.  In easier words, ITIL is many rules and arrangements for the effective admin...
0 Responses
Trividh Patel, CBAP
Trividh Patel, CBAP
Elicitation involves bringing out or drawing out information. Elicitation is a key task in business analysis as without proper elicitation the requirements for the solution to the business needs cannot be identified. Not understanding underlying business need I have seen many Business Analysts perform elicitation and efficiently capture ...
0 Responses
Rajesh-N
Rajesh-N
What Everyone Must Know about AI in Testing Artificial Intelligence is the buzzword that we frequently keep hearing. Its widespread popularity and influence can be understood from the way industries adopting AI in their organization. Whether it’s Healthcare, Automobile, Banking & Financial Services, or Airlines, many industries have st...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

The Secret is in the Wings
Nov 29, 2020
0 Comments
I could not help but observe in awe the agility of this monstrous wing. My mind could not stop analyzing how an airplanes uses the agility of its wing...
Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC