Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Yup, Junior BA looking for a job
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 6/30/2009 7:50 AM
User is offline Tom Miller, CSPO
45 posts
www.linkedin.com/in/tlgalenson
8th Level Poster

Yup, Junior BA looking for a job 

I am a Junior BA/BA in training looking for a job to support my transition from non-IT back into IT fulltime.  While I don't have a hugh amount of programming experience I do like to fiddle around with it.  It looks like having a developer background should be useful.

I just passed the Certified Associate in Project Management exam from PMI (the folks that brought you the PMP).

My online training course work towards being a BA is fully portable as long as the internet is accessiable where you are.  I am also taking online course work to provide subsidary DA skills.

I am looking for resume critiques, linkedin.com profile critiques and especially for job/contract openings (interviews).

Ok, recruiters, where are you?

Thanks,

Tom Miller, CAPM, MCP, MOS, A+

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Yup, Junior BA looking for a job

Community Blog - Latest Posts

A business analysis checklist helps you stay organized while you work through projects. It includes questions that will help you identify problems in your current processes, and suggest improvements for future projects. Understand the Problem Before you start writing code, you need to understand what problem you're solving. This means u...
I’ve heard “The End is Near!” for Business Analysts for almost 20 years.  Waterfall project management, with its need for formal requirements, is dead…a dinosaur…so 1990’s.  To be honest, that’s mostly true.  With the publishing of the Agile Manifesto in 2001 there was no need for a 2-inch-...
Business analysis is used to identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change. As business analysts, we identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders. We look for opportunities for new business models and new ways to work together. ...

Copyright 2006-2022 by Modern Analyst Media LLC