Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Seeking Business Analyst Position - West Midlands UK
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 12/11/2008 4:17 AM
User is offline RoyEvans
1 posts
No Ranking

Seeking Business Analyst Position - West Midlands UK 

I am currently seeking a permanent or contract business analyst position in the West Midlands. I attained the ISEB Business Systems Development Diploma in March this year, but unfortunately I was recently made redundant from a project with General Motors.

My resume can be found on the jobserve website:

www.jobserve.com/r.evans.business.analyst.jscv

I would be grateful for any advice.

Roy Evans

Birmingham England

New Post 1/18/2009 8:16 PM
User is offline Suneetha
2 posts
No Ranking

Re: Seeking Business Analyst Position - West Midlands UK 

Hi Roy

I'm an aspirant that i would like to write ISEB certification can you please provide me if you have some materials with you.

Advice

thanks

suneetha

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Careers  Ask a Recruiter...  Seeking Business Analyst Position - West Midlands UK

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Neetu
Neetu
As a business analyst, we capture client requirements in different documents like BRD (business requirement document), FSD (functional specification document) and SRS (software requirement specification). If we are capturing the requirements in these documents, then why the document nomenclature is different? The answer is Yes. We are capturing the...
2 Responses
Jason White
Jason White
With time, we have evolved from oiled lamps to ever-present electricity, printing every page manually to now producing thousands of copies a day and so on. But what is the one thing these distinct things have in common? Yes, technology.One such branch of technology that has crossed leaps and bounds and turned into a  working technology fr...
3 Responses
Digital Business Analysis
Digital Business Analysis
Nowadays, companies like Audi and HSBC, use IT systems in everything they do. Does that make them to be IT companies rather than banks? Most would probably agree that HSBC is a bank, just as Audi is a car manufacturer. But what about digital banks such as Chime or companies offering digital products? In digital companies, most of the employees work...
1 Responses

Latest Articles

Learning from Experience
Apr 05, 2020
0 Comments
Everyone’s crazy busy when you’re launching a new project, and taking the time to study existing bodies of knowledge doesn’t seem li...
Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC