Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Structured Anal...  Tools like Visual use Case
Previous Previous

Next Disabled
New Post 8/14/2018 11:40 AM
User is offline rinu 007
1 posts
No Ranking

Tools like Visual use Case 

i am been impressed with to a product called visual use case. where it creates activity and flow diagrams automatically by just typing few lines. i can create use cases with it easily. 

i was wondering if there is any product similar to this to create UML diagrams easily by just typing some text.

Previous Previous

Next Disabled
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Structured Anal...  Tools like Visual use Case

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Arash
Arash
It may sound routine, but the importance of operational decisions cannot be underestimated. After all, not a day goes by without even the smallest business making dozens, if not hundreds of operational decisions that may affect the bottom line. Elevate these to large scale companies and we are talking thousands, if not millions of actions that impa...
0 Responses
Trividh Patel, CBAP
Trividh Patel, CBAP
At first, I wanted to tell people how they should go about getting their IIBA certification. But then I thought the best way to do this is by actually telling “how did I achieve my own CBAP?” So, friends here is my story. I started working as Business Analyst in 2002. I have used multiple elicitation techniques (such as interviewing,...
1 Responses
Ekaterina Barabash
Ekaterina Barabash
I address my thoughts to those who are in IT management for whom the terms such as quality of project implementation development and profitability indicators of the company are important.  And it is also addressed to business analysts whose daily routine is the process of communication with Customer. A little about myself first. The last 8...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Strategy for Passing the CBAP Version 3 Exam
Apr 21, 2019
0 Comments
Becoming a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) has been one of the most rewarding and challenging endeavors for me as a business analyst. ...
Copyright 2006-2019 by Modern Analyst Media LLC