Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 12/7/2017 9:11 AM
User is offline JJonas
4 posts
No Ranking

Hello 
Hello,

I am working as business analyst since a few months in a company that is creating web applications using an agile methodology. That's a new world for me as I was previously an embedded system engineer. So I am glad to join the community so that I can learn how to be a better business analyst :-).

Cheers,
Jonas

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Hello

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Digvijaybook
Digvijaybook
IT companies are rapidly looking or adapting modern methodologies, so the business analyst role is increasing day by day. Offline is shifting to online, and this is why today, companies can easily garner important data in any aspect. But, data itself has no meaning hence, organizations look for a business analyst who can analyze the data and draw a...
0 Responses
Digvijaybook
Digvijaybook
Analytics is the future of the business industry. Businesses and organizations today run on data and its interpretation. Its correct evaluation is the fundamental key to success. And business analysts are the guides to it. It is a very prosperous industry and has a lot of potential for talented people. To even qualify, you require more than just...
2 Responses
Samuel02
Samuel02
With the advent of modern-day cloud infrastructure, many business-critical applications like databases, ERPs, Marketing applications have all moved to the cloud. With this, most of the business-critical data now reside in the cloud. Now that all the business data resides on the cloud, companies need a data warehouse that can seamlessly store the da...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

How Will It Work? The Future How Viewpoint...
Dec 08, 2019
0 Comments
The intention of these viewpoints is to make it easier to see and understand the real business problem. This article focuses on the fourth viewpoint, ...
Copyright 2006-2019 by Modern Analyst Media LLC