Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Introduction: Good Morning
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 10/6/2017 10:15 AM
User is offline Carlos M. Aguirre
1 posts
No Ranking

Introduction: Good Morning  
Good morning all,

Here to learn and use proven techniques from field veterans and new BAs. I currently work in a retail and sales environment in Phoenix Az as IT Business Analyst. I do not have a strong IT background but have been involved with many departments and their procedures.

New Post 12/2/2017 4:50 PM
User is offline harrietthespy
11 posts
10th Level Poster

Re: Introduction: Good Morning  

Good morning/evening, Carlos.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Introduction: Good Morning

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Nick Stowers
Nick Stowers
Introduction   When I was introduced to scrum, the burndown chart was a tool that was highly emphasised however I feel the purpose has changed from it being a tool to predict (to a certain level) timescales for delivery to a tool that measures a team’s productivity…..in other words, the focus is on the number of points clear...
0 Responses
Jason White
Jason White
New technology is in trend every day and striving to make its mark to be the best. It is not optional to stay exceptional, technology has made lives easy and uncluttered in so many ways that cannot be comprehended. With the latest technologies in the headlines every day, it is Artificial intelligence that is leading the race and being incorporated ...
0 Responses
Digvijaybook
Digvijaybook
The role of a business analyst is to manufacture a piece of art; the piece of art varies depending upon the methodology and techniques being used. Business analyst serves the project all through the beginning until the end and comes up with different pieces of art. It all depends on the case, the business analyst gets involved from the beginning of...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Requirements Life Cycle Management with Azure DevOps
Jul 05, 2020
0 Comments
Requirements management is a critical function for business analysis. Requirements management is focused on ensuring that the business users and stake...
Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC