Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Community & Por...  PMI Announces its BA Certification
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 4/21/2014 2:41 PM
User is offline Jscott
3 posts
No Ranking

Re: PMI Announces its BA Certification 

A lot of companies don't yet understand the concept of the business analyst and/or how BAs can benefit an organization when rolled out properly (I say this based on the numerious BA position postings).  If the BA communitiy is ever going to be taken more seriously in our own right, then we require a solid unified professional front.  PMI is synomous with PMs.  IIBA is synomous with BAs.  This is very confusing and a little fusterating.

New Post 4/30/2014 8:34 PM
User is offline Mike
1 posts
No Ranking

Modified By Chris Adams  on 5/1/2014 10:58:33 AM)

In case it helps to clarify, PMI has a “Knowledge Center of Excellence” web site.  They also have plans for a business analysis practice guide (coming later in 2014), and a new requirements management practice standard (coming in 2015). 

New Post 1/5/2018 3:03 AM
User is offline Atif 01
4 posts
No Ranking

I think its an excellent initiative by Project Management Institute. I highly recommend business analysts to go for this certification. It will be a great benefit for your career. 

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Community & Por...  PMI Announces its BA Certification

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Jason White
Jason White
With time, we have evolved from oiled lamps to ever-present electricity, printing every page manually to now producing thousands of copies a day and so on. But what is the one thing these distinct things have in common? Yes, technology.One such branch of technology that has crossed leaps and bounds and turned into a  working technology fr...
1 Responses
Digital Business Analysis
Digital Business Analysis
Nowadays, companies like Audi and HSBC, use IT systems in everything they do. Does that make them to be IT companies rather than banks? Most would probably agree that HSBC is a bank, just as Audi is a car manufacturer. But what about digital banks such as Chime or companies offering digital products? In digital companies, most of the employees work...
1 Responses
Digvijaybook
Digvijaybook
IT companies are rapidly looking or adapting modern methodologies, so the business analyst role is increasing day by day. Offline is shifting to online, and this is why today, companies can easily garner important data in any aspect. But, data itself has no meaning hence, organizations look for a business analyst who can analyze the data and draw a...
3 Responses

Latest Articles

An Introduction on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Feb 23, 2020
0 Comments
After some research, I was taken back with so many machine learning applications already in use: weather forecasting, medical diagnoses, law enforceme...
Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC