I have been placed in a lead BA role to assist to improve the performance of the BA team. I need to set them SMART objectives and need some assistance from the BA community. I have a team of 5 but the Business including the HR department have been historically poor at setting objectives and assistance to Managers.
I would like to reach out to the wider community in some guidance and examples on How can I set team objectives to measure their performance. I wouldlike to take the simple approach & focus on the main activity of capturing of requirements.
1. Validation of Scope of the change
2. Validation of Resource allocation (estimate)
3. Capturing requirements method i.e. workshop - I intend to get feedback and score it from stakeholders
4. Peer review on document - measure the number of changes due to incorrect, and missing requirements
5. document approval - sign off
6. Number of Change request recieved due to missing and incorrect information in Business Req Doc
Also, consideration to ensure that adminstrative tasks are completed such as timesheets, document folders are up to date, traceability matrix etc.
I just need some help on advice, resources, articles. Absolutely anything that may be able to help me!!!!!