in CBAP - Certified Business Analysis Professional
No RatingUnresolved
1/13/2020 5:47 AM
by KalyanChiluveru01
  Modern Analyst Forums

Community Blog - Latest Posts

m_anst
m_anst
What Does Success Look Like? I challenge Business Analysts to view requestors’ requirements as an opportunity to define success. Too often, teams fall into a trap focused on requestors’ prescriptive requirements that are meant to serve as roadmaps for developers and testers. When you limit your view of requirements to this prescripti...
0 Responses
Mariya Kotsupalova
Mariya Kotsupalova
They say the best criteria of Business Analyst’s success are a happy customer (business) and a happy engineering team. But what does it mean? How can we break down happiness and measure it? These are precisely the questions my 8 BAs team and I tried to answer this year. The result was a surprisingly efficient pair of surveys we developed and ...
0 Responses
Rajesh-N
Rajesh-N
Explore the Benefits of RPA's Adoption Across Segments In the past few years, we have seen steady growth in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). It gathered momentum in 2019 and became a hot topic in IT and business circuits in 2020. The power of process automation will be felt even more strongly, propelling its adoption as a replacement f...
0 Responses

Copyright 2006-2020 by Modern Analyst Media LLC