Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  General  What are the common built-in data types in Python?
Previous Previous

Next Disabled
New Post 2/16/2021 10:05 PM
User is offline sravanih2k
1 posts
No Ranking

What are the common built-in data types in Python? 

Hi, I need to know What are the common built-in data types in Python

New Post 2/23/2021 4:32 AM
User is offline MariaJanes
2 posts
No Ranking

Re: What are the common built-in data types in Python? 
Modified By Chris Adams  on 2/23/2021 9:59:25 AM)

I would like to share an exciting article with the comparison of Python and Node.js. I think it will be useful for you: https://deventor.io/blog/node-js-vs-python/

Previous Previous

Next Disabled
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  General  What are the common built-in data types in Python?

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Anthony Horner
Anthony Horner
BPMN 2.0 is a modelling standard that has been around for 10 years now and although it has its foibles it has been recognised as the best for capturing the business logic behind real-life scenarios.  What most people don’t realise is that the standard itself is supported by an XML definition of its objects. What does this mean? Essent...
0 Responses
akshitavarma143
akshitavarma143
Different procedures are utilized for legitimate administration of IT administrations, yet ITIL is viewed as the best arrangement of practices for even administration of IT administrations. ITIL is the contraction for Information Technology Infrastructure Library.  In easier words, ITIL is many rules and arrangements for the effective admin...
0 Responses
Rajesh-N
Rajesh-N
What Everyone Must Know about AI in Testing Artificial Intelligence is the buzzword that we frequently keep hearing. Its widespread popularity and influence can be understood from the way industries adopting AI in their organization. Whether it’s Healthcare, Automobile, Banking & Financial Services, or Airlines, many industries have st...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Why I am a proud Business Analyst
Feb 28, 2021
0 Comments
Someone recently asked me “What does a typical day for a Business Analyst look like?” and my response was that if you do find someone who ...
Copyright 2006-2021 by Modern Analyst Media LLC