Whether you roll out an application to thousands of users or a team of twenty, your users want to work with easy, intuitive, and dare we say sexy interfaces. Good interface design not only means happy users, but it also means less time and money spent training users on a new application.
Join us as we show you how to built interfaces your users will love. In this session you will:
This session will:
* Describe the limitations of spreadsheet based approaches to documenting, analyzing and managing business rules
* Explain how an enterprise rule repository can address these deficiencies while creating an information asset that can be leveraged across the organization
* Identify three “must have” attributes of a true enterprise repository
Join us to find out how business analysts like you are modeling business processes as lists of activities, as well as traditional workflows. Because real-life processes can be more dynamic than flowcharts depict – and structured in different, non-linear ways - trying to model and fit dynamic business flows into structured BPM models has been a challenge. Now there’s an alternative.
In this webinar you will find out how:
* Business Analysts visualized the solution before development
* Haworth achieved a 50% shorter requirements cycle along with 50% cost savings,
* BAs in the front-end tech team used visualization tools to create working prototypes
* Visualization improved communication between business and IT
brought to you by enabling practitioners & organizations to achieve their goals using:
Advertising Opportunities | Contact Us