Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Managing & Lead...  Anyone who has worked on a PCI DSS project
Previous Previous

Next Disabled
New Post 11/20/2017 9:28 AM
User is offline eve 01
2 posts
No Ranking

Anyone who has worked on a PCI DSS project 
Hi Guys

please has any one doe a PCI DSS compliance project for a bank,could you please give me a run down on the steps you took to perform your role as a BA, from the initiation phase to the implementation phase, and if you could share and document that can help.would gladly appreciate.

New Post 11/21/2017 10:19 PM
User is offline Kimbo
435 posts
5th Level Poster

Re: Anyone who has worked on a PCI DSS project 

I did some work a couple of years. Relatively small. 

It was about working out where the credit cards were captured and stored. And how they were communicated between different layers in the company stack. It was also about understanding the encryption and tokenising used throughout the process. Plus how the cc information was sent through to the payment gateway and beyond. 

Quite detailed and technical. 

Kimbo

New Post 11/28/2017 8:27 PM
User is offline eve 01
2 posts
No Ranking

thanks for the response
can u share any doc u have regarding it,just need to  have an understanding of it.
would gladly appreciate it.

New Post 11/29/2017 10:18 PM
User is offline Kimbo
435 posts
5th Level Poster

Sorry it was commercial in confidence and I don't work there anymore anyway, so I don't have it.

good luck

Kimbo

Previous Previous

Next Disabled
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Managing & Lead...  Anyone who has worked on a PCI DSS project

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Pjbussol
Pjbussol
  TRUST IN CONFLICT - THE HEALTHY WAY TO PICK A FIGHT!     Perched on top of the Royal Liver Building in Liverpool, the city I grew up in, is a very special couple; married for over 100 years and standing 18ft tall the legendary Liver Birds, Bella and Bertie have unflinchingly protected the city and her people since 1911. Bel...
0 Responses
Arash
Arash
Let me start by saying that a business rule is far more granular than a business decision, and that the two should never be confused. Today, it is an unfortunate fact that some vendors would have potential clients believe that there is synergy between business rules and business decisions. Perhaps this is because in an effort to differentiate one b...
0 Responses
LN Mishra, CBAP
LN Mishra, CBAP
Traceability is one of the lesser understood aspects of business analysis. It is indeed quite hard to maintain good traceability unless automated. This is why BABoK® warns us being theoretical about traceability. In this article, I would like to explain traceability concepts with help of an example. BABoK® definition of traceability: ...
4 Responses

Latest Articles

Business jargon….in a nutshell
Jul 15, 2018
2 Comments
With this article, I’ve done the heavy lifting for you, by mentioning some of these jargon-based pearls of wisdom here. You ...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2018 by Modern Analyst Media LLC