Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  CBAP - Certifie...  Reporting CDUs under Professional Experience Category in CBAP cdu reporting form
Previous Previous

Next Disabled
New Post 4/26/2017 10:43 AM
User is offline zhasmin
4 posts
No Ranking

Reporting CDUs under Professional Experience Category in CBAP cdu reporting form 

Hello, 

Can anyone please share an example if CBAP cdu reporting form with CDUs claimed under Professional Experience category. Should it be just one entry with all activities listed that align with BABOK knowledge areas and tasks and total number of CDUs that you are claiming or should I break the activities down by KA or in some other way. Please share your experience. 

Thank you very much in advance.

Previous Previous

Next Disabled
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  CBAP - Certifie...  Reporting CDUs under Professional Experience Category in CBAP cdu reporting form

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Surbhi Mahnot
Surbhi Mahnot
Requirements define the needs of the project to provide best of its utility and benefits. If they aren’t clear or analysis is not done properly, it might lead to failure of the project no matter how good the concept and design is. Just as a system is composed of various functionalities, requirements too are identified in various forms. This ...
0 Responses
Sanjay Yadav
Sanjay Yadav
 Challenges in Implementation:     I’m a strong believer of putting finishing touch to any initiative. Project Initiation is always tough and complex and need lots of research but if BA is unable to give the finishing touch then he is not done yet. So, I thought to put few of my views, challenges and observations during...
1 Responses
Surbhi Mahnot
Surbhi Mahnot
All professionals talk about identifying business needs, identifying requirements to create tools so that they can help businesses take better decisions. In your career as an IT professional, I am sure at some point you must have heard terms such as “Requirements”, “Business Requirements”, “Software Requirements”...
2 Responses

Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC