Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  how to document Use case
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 2/8/2018 7:28 AM
User is offline Shan32
1 posts
No Ranking

how to document Use case 

Good Day 

I am preparing requirements document and separated the use cases from the requirements. I want to find out what document can I now use to store the business cases

New Post 2/8/2018 7:00 PM
User is offline Kimbo
433 posts
5th Level Poster

Re: how to document Use case 

If you just want to do it in MS Word, search for a template online. Lots out there. Other way is to use some kind of tool. Enterprise Architect (sparxsystems.com) that I use caters for use cases. I switched to user stories years ago but it worked in the day. And you can link them to your requirements and create a Requirements Traceability matrix automatically. Lots of other tools will cater for it too I expect

Kimbo

New Post 2/12/2018 5:03 PM
User is offline Adrian M.
724 posts
3rd Level Poster

Re: how to document Use case 

Here are some good references on Use Cases:

Adrian Marchis
Business Analyst Community Blog - Post your thoughts!

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  Business and Sy...  Requirements  how to document Use case

Community Blog - Latest Posts

LN Mishra, CBAP
LN Mishra, CBAP
Traceability is one of the lesser understood aspects of business analysis. It is indeed quite hard to maintain good traceability unless automated. This is why BABoK® warns us being theoretical about traceability. In this article, I would like to explain traceability concepts with help of an example. BABoK® definition of traceability: ...
2 Responses
Hitendra 01
Hitendra 01
Most IT jobs have a clear, specific job description and career path. However, the business analyst career path tends to vary, as do the descriptions from job to job. The business analyst career path is best. Because, “There are career tracks that zigzag back and forth between IT and business. Someone might start as a business analyst, and the...
0 Responses
Arash
Arash
What is Data Analytics? To understand the meaning of Predictive Analytics, let’s describe what Data is first. Data is a collection of facts, information, and observations related to a context. The data can be either structured or unstructured, stored in databases, spreadsheets, files, etc. Data analytics is the science of examining the data ...
1 Responses

Latest Articles

Chicken or Egg: Certification or Experience, the never ending dilemma
May 20, 2018
0 Comments
I want to pursue a career in the Business Analysis field. I am very excited about it, and keen to pursue further. But, I am in a different role and I ...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC