Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 6/9/2017 4:25 AM
User is offline varsha
1 posts
No Ranking

Hello guys, 

Hello guys,

I am Varsha Agare web designer by profession and recently graduated in MBA information systems management. I want to work in business analysis. I need some guidelines as my previous experience in web designing. Is it useful for me to have such experience? Can I get job now ?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you,

VArsha A.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Hello guys,

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Limor Wainstein
Limor Wainstein
Business development broadly refers to activities that create long-term value for an organization by implementing growth opportunities for an organization, such as forming a partnership that helps sell a product in a new market. Sales development, while closely related to business development, is a separate area that entails creating value for ...
0 Responses
EA Learning
EA Learning
On a recent Agile training course, the instructor opened the session by saying “Agile without a plan is just chaos!” I would like to propose that Agile without effective Architecture will eventually lead to chaos, particularly if organisations try to scale their Agile practices without some form of guiding framework. The fundamental r...
0 Responses
Limor Wainstein
Limor Wainstein
Business analysts typically gather and interpret data from many areas within an organization, finding solutions to business problems and improving business processes with all that data. A business analyst may measure and improve on such disparate things as warehouse efficiency and cloud software implementation. A marketing analyst, on the other...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Lessons learnt from a land far, far away…
Feb 19, 2018
2 Comments
A long, long time ago in a land far, far away…. a project delivery team was busily spending their days delivering projects. They were tasked wi...
Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC