Forums for the Business Analyst

Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Hi Everyone.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 3/23/2017 4:00 PM
User is offline K
1 posts
No Ranking

Hi Everyone.  

My name is K. I hope to learn from everyone and contribute what I know to this forum.

Thank You All.

New Post 3/28/2017 12:11 PM
User is offline NitWitNick
258 posts
5th Level Poster

Re: Hi Everyone.  
Hi ... Contribute what you know ... We might get some good ideas.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Modern Analyst Forums  ModernAnalyst.c...  Introductions &...  Hi Everyone.

Community Blog - Latest Posts

Arash
Arash
Let me start by saying that a business rule is far more granular than a business decision, and that the two should never be confused. Today, it is an unfortunate fact that some vendors would have potential clients believe that there is synergy between business rules and business decisions. Perhaps this is because in an effort to differentiate one b...
0 Responses
LN Mishra, CBAP
LN Mishra, CBAP
Traceability is one of the lesser understood aspects of business analysis. It is indeed quite hard to maintain good traceability unless automated. This is why BABoK® warns us being theoretical about traceability. In this article, I would like to explain traceability concepts with help of an example. BABoK® definition of traceability: ...
4 Responses
Hitendra 01
Hitendra 01
Most IT jobs have a clear, specific job description and career path. However, the business analyst career path tends to vary, as do the descriptions from job to job. The business analyst career path is best. Because, “There are career tracks that zigzag back and forth between IT and business. Someone might start as a business analyst, and the...
0 Responses

Latest Articles

Featured Digital Library Resources 
Copyright 2006-2015 by Modern Analyst Media LLC