The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Experience working in applications, systems, or IT operations
• Broad technical
• CBN is a leader in Christian television, producing network understanding of operation systems and other platform software
• Broad understanding of content and content organization
• Excellent verbal, written, and other media communication skills
• Integrative thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be an effective member of a team
• Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective rapport with all levels of CBN staff and outside public
• Experience with administering document, content, and asset management software including SharePoint and/or Alfresco preferred
-quality programming and providing humanitarian relief efforts around the world. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Requirements Management|Requirements Analysis|Solution Assesement & Validation|Problem Solving|Structured Systems Analysis|Decision Management|Data Analysis
No Additional skills required for this job.
Health Insurance|Dental Insurance|Vision Insurance|Life Insurance|401(k)|Pension|Tuition Reimbursement