Titan SEO is recruiting a Paid Search Analyst to join their team.
We were recently voted the #2 best company to work for in San Diego, and have won numerous awards throughout the past decade. Google recently recognized Titan SEO as one of their "All Star" partners, and we will be featured in Inc. Magazine’s fast growing companies list for the 6th consecutive year. We are the sole occupants of our office building in Rancho Bernardo and have our own private gym, rec area (with ping pong, and other fun games) and have a work hard/play hard attitude. We look for A players to nurture, train, work hard, and grow with us long term.
The Paid Search Analyst will be responsible for managing client PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, and Yahoo’s Gemini platform. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the leading PPC platforms, Google Analytics, and their ability to impact a clients’ ROI. The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational and planning skills, and have the ability to convey ideas and strategy to the client and internal teams. The Paid Search Analyst is responsible for the following:
• Managing a clients’ PPC account(s) in terms of budget, strategy, and day-to-day applications
• Communicating results and expectations
• Discussing and developing strategy
• Formatting and communicating reports
• Working with representatives at Google, Bing, etc. on latest programs or to get additional information
• Working to increase our clients’ ROI and improve year over year metrics
• Being an advocate for our clients’ success
Medical and Dental (effective immediately)
• Four-year college degree or higher
• At least 1 year experience in Google Adwords and/or other PPC platforms
• Solid understanding of Google Analytics
• Experience managing and talking with clients
• Solid organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office products
• Strong writing/typing skills
We provide an environment where our employees can grow and advance. We have a fun and engaging work environment where we work hard and continue to strive for excellence. This position includes the following benefits:
• Salary: Competitive and Commiserate on experience
• 401k plan (starts after 1 year of employment)
• Medical and Dental (effective immediately)
Recruitment for this position is being managed by Another Source, an external recruitment firm. Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Problem Solving|Structured Systems Analysis|Use Case Modeling|Enterprise Analysis|Data Analysis
No Additional skills required for this job.
Health Insurance|Dental Insurance|Vision Insurance|401(k)