Another Source’s client, Internet Marketing Inc, is recruiting a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their Web Analytics team.
Internet Marketing Inc. is one of the fastest growing full service Internet marketing agencies in the country with offices in San Diego and Las Vegas. They specialize in providing results driven integrated online marketing solutions for medium and large businesses across the globe. With a fun and dynamic culture centered on making significant contributions to clients, IMI is a highly collaborative and collegial environment to work in. The company offers top benefits including retirement and health plan options in addition to generous time off, befitting an organization that values its employees and the contributions they make.
IMI is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst specializing in tagging, reporting services, multi-attribution insights and strategic client consulting and analysis. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing concepts, mobile/website analysis and optimization skills.
This individual will work closely with the Director of Analytics for strategic reporting implementation; Project Managers and Account Directors who manage workflow and client strategy, and other Technical Web Analytics Strategists for reconciling analytics implementations with reporting requirements.
What you will work on:
• Support overall strategy, design & structure for web measurement and tagging (Paid Search, Display Ads, Emails, Website optimization).
• Create, automate, and maintain KPI dashboards/data visualizations, analyze results, and provide ongoing reporting for our clients.
• Work closely with our clients’ analytics teams and the data sources to help create reports that provide deeper insights like Digital Marketing attribution models.
• Serve as the subject matter expert on web analytics and stay abreast of industry best practices and new opportunities.
• Custom reporting, and ongoing custom reporting set-up experience (Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel)
• Deep knowledge of Ad-hoc reporting and data integrations
• Integration of multiple data assets within Tableau
• Ongoing consulting and analysis
• Collaboration with internal and internal clients
• Act in an advisory capacity, consulting with key stakeholders to help drive decision making development/tagging strategies for measurement plans
• Conduct Quality Assurance testing before implementation
• Documentation relating to existing processes
• Continuous improvement of processes
Need to Have:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or have equivalent work experience
• 5+ years Web analytics experience in a high traffic web environment and site testing
• Expert hands-on knowledge with tagging and analytics perspective in Google Analytics Experience in web analytics tracking, testing, and validation
• Experience with creating/validating solution design document for the tagging strategy
• Advanced knowledge with Google Analytics and Tableau
• Strong experience with multi-attribution reporting
• Strong SQL experience
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Multivariate reporting
• Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts
• Convertro experience
• Adobe Analytics experience
• Tableau experience
Help us spark the conversations. Our team is the ultimate matchmaker between brand and consumer.
We are looking for the authentic, the artistic, the agile and the aspirational to join our team.
People + Performance + Values = IMI Culture
• Our people make the difference, and our VALUES define who we are:
• Teamwork – We foster a collaborative environment free from silos and micromanagement
• Everyone has a voice – You will be heard. Have a good idea? Bring it to the table. We’re all ears.
• Excellence – Nothing that leaves IMI is anything short of perfect.
• Attention to detail – We are meticulous and detail-oriented team to make our work shine.
• Growth – Clear career pathing help our agency grow and nurture the best and brightest.
• Balance – Hard work is rewarded with awesome perks.
Enterprise Analysis|Data Flow Diagram (DFD)|User Experience|Data Analysis
No Additional skills required for this job.
Health Insurance|Dental Insurance|Vision Insurance|401(k)|Flex Schedule